Front Desk Receptionist – Full Time
Claredon Hills Family Medicine – Clarendon Hills, IL
Adventist Health Partners is the Employed Physician Group of Adventist Midwest Health with over 60 locations throughout the suburbs of Chicago. Our facilities have an outstanding tradition of medical excellence and compassionate care, which is drawn from our Christian heritage.
Our greatest strength is our holistic approach to healthcare-and to life. We care for patients’ body, mind, and spirit and encourage employees to live balanced lives. It’s the perfect place to feel challenged and fulfilled.
- Greet patients and visitors
- Answer high volume of calls in timely manner
- Verify Insurance, schedule appointments, collect copays, and patient referrals
- Update patient demographics in EMR system
- Request prior authorizations for equipment
- Scanning documents in the EMR
- Some billing responsibilities.
Education and Skill Requirements:
· Minimum of 1 year experience as medical receptionist required.
· Knowledge of EMR software required.
· Knowledge of medical terminology required.
· Customer Service experience required.
· Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with patients, medical staff, co-workers and the public.
· Skill in conducting appropriate written, oral and telephone communications.
· Skill in the use of EMR preferred, however, we will train.
· Basic computer software applications and associated office equipment required.
Monday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Tuesday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Wednesday 7:30am – 1:00pm
Thursday 8:30am – 7:30pm
Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Every other Saturday 8:30am – 12:00pm
We offer a great work environment and competitive wage and benefits package.